I haven’t forgotten to post. There have been some things going on, that have made it difficult….
For instance, one of our computers has a virus! Chris is working on it as much as he can, but he is also very busy with work and getting quality time in with Buster and me. Too make things worse, our laptop’s wireless card broke on Monday! (: We think the dog must have knocked the laptop off the arm rest of the couch (yes, not the best place to put it!), and the end of the card broke off. We just bought a new card last night.
So, basically, we were sort of computer-less….except for when Chris would bring his work laptop home.
However, it was kinda nice not having any functioning computers!
Well….just a little bit of updating to do. For about 2 weeks I was dealing with the most intense backpain! It kept switching from my right to left side, and it was constant. Strangely, it hurt the worst when I was sitting, so work wasn’t too bad because I pretty much walk all day at work. It was annoying, and I was too the point where I just wanted to cry about it!!
I am not normally so sensitive to pain, and Chris definitely knows that, so we were both pretty concerned and irritated by it. However, Tuesday of this week…the pain disappeared!
I don’t know why, but I am not complaining about it!
BUT…………………then on Wednesday, at work, I could feel myself starting to get sick! And I am STILL sick! Sick to the point where I am not going to work. I am not too happy about that, because its not like I have a huge amount of vacation time or sick time….but thats how bad I feel.
I am contributing my sickness to someone at work who coughed and sneezed without covering their mouth or washing their hands after!!! Thats a topic which infuriates me, so I’m not going to say much more, except that it sux being sick and pregnant.
So…. I am 15 weeks and 1 day today! Chris and I can’t wait to find out the sex of the baby! It seems like the weeks are going so slow! I am happy to say that I think once I get better from this flu, that I think I will have more energy!
Here is a list of whats new with this pregnancy! Yay…fun stuff!
1. I am scared to see just how big my breasts are going to be…not just during pregnancy, but after the baby is born. I have gone up one full cup size, and I’m scared…I’m only 15 weeks ….! I am just praying I can stay in a D cup. God help me!
2. I really didn’t think I could pee even more than I was, but I am. Now I totally plan my outings on the availability of restrooms!
3. My belly is definitely round, and any indication of stomach muscle is completely gone! I am actually excited for it to get a little bigger because now, I just like I look like I ate too much beans and rice. (:
4. I have been having major foot swelling and foot pain problems…ugh! It is normal I know, but I don’t think it helps that I walk for 8 hours a day at work. I am on the lookout for some professional looking, comfortable, supportive shoes, and cost doesn’t matter!
5. I am still constantly craving veggies and baked potatoes/mashed potatoes..f..I also discovered that I am having a hard time eating meat. I am thankful that I only need 2-3 servings a day, though….but it is so weird for me to not want to eat meat.
6. I am still not able to fit into maternity jeans….I put them on and a couple of minutes later they are falling down past my butt! However, my hips have definitely gotten wider, and my old jeans are so uncomfortable! Thats another reason I can’t wait for my belly to get bigger!
And, thats about it…..This is really long…phew! I will make sure to put up some more belly pictures by the end today……or tomorrow.
4 thoughts on “It’s been a while!”
First of all, I would die without any kind of functioning computer or laptop. I just would. We all have our dependency problems; the internet is mine.
Second, I'm so happy to read about your baby updates! Keep them coming because I am living my maternal instinct through you – ha ha!
Finally, Vietnamese vs. Koreans blog soon to come.
Hugs and kisses!
hey! it's so exciting to hear about your prego adventures! there is always something new..can you believe that in just a few months you will be holding a little tiny in your arms! i just can't believe it.
oh and on a side note, i am having veggies with a baked potato for lunch today. 😉 love you!
always blaming ur sickies on others. haha. darn thoes pregoo jeans. you cant put a belt on them and they just slide of you.
Dear Alicia, you are so much like me. I also love the holiday season and reading your blog has reminded me to call St. Thomas Moore to find out if they have their trees yet. This way I can go and pick up Tannenbaum. Of course, once Thanksgiving and Christmas are over I ready for spring to return and the snow to blow away, never to return until next holiday season.